KEY AREAS WE SPECIALIZE IN
3D Capture and Virtual Scene Documentation
For public safety agencies, crime scene units, critical infrastructure and event security, training, emergency planning and response
The most sophisticated 3D capture and visual asset management hardware and software tools.
Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Elder Abuse
For forensic nurses, medical examiners, special victim investigators, crime scene investigators
Specialized forensic light sources and imaging/documentation systems, portable colposcopes, patient record software, digital evidence storage and management software.
Alternate Forensic Light Sources
For crime scene investigators, forensic labs, medical examiners, military, security personnel
Our custom designed GlowTorch™ handheld forensic light sources along with the range of products from HORIBA/SPEX Forensics provide you with the cost effective range of equipment you need for trace evidence detection and analysis.
Crime Scene Blackout Tent
Set up in 15-25 seconds! This tent was designed specifically with the crime scene market in mind. From easy setup, durability, completely black out interior for use of forensic light source, and other out standing features; this tent has been proven to be truly one of a kind.
2.7m x 2.7m x 2.1m (9x9x7ft)
Forensic Laboratory Equipment
For forensic labs and crime scene units, we offer equipment for CA fuming, evidence drying, fingerprinting, ductless fume hoods and ductless chemical storage
Our award winning and ISO Certified range of forensic laboratory equipment, including the latest CA Fuming Cabinets that do not require any filters will meet your needs.
Simply Better Fingerprint Powders
The Supranono particle fingerprint powders offer the first major improvement in fingerprint powders
Smaller, more consistent particle sizes provide 30% enhanced performance over existing powders, at competitive prices.
Expertise you can count on. New innovative technologies and products.
Here at CSI Crime Sciences Inc. and Invitro Sciences Inc., we’re dedicated to bringing you the tools you need in order to make your job easier and more effective!
TRUSTED / LEADERS IN FORENSICS SUPPLY
We started as Invitro Sciences Inc. in October of 1999, serving the forensic market in Canada from our humble beginning working out of a garage. We distributed products for a few of companies, mostly based in the U.S. We quickly evolved into a leading supplier to the forensic and public safety market in Canada. We began using the CSI Crime Sciences Inc. name in 2003 as it better reflected the products and services we offered. We have since developed and sourced new products and technologies that we now available in other countries. We are very proud of many of our key accomplishments along the way:
- First company to introduce hand-held LED forensic light sources to Canada.
- We have supplied over 80% of the forensic light sources and forensic lasers used to detect and analyze trace evidence in Canada.
- We helped introduce the broader use of infrared light and photography in Canada for crime scene use.
- We are the leading supplier of forensic light products to the forensic nursing community in Canada and the U.S.
- We continue to offer comprehensive training in the use of forensic alternate light sources at no cost to our customers.
- We were the first company to introduce high resolution, high dynamic range imaging solutions for crime scene use in Canada.
- We have developed a number of exclusive and unique products that are now available in other countries.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER