One Technology for Drugs and GSR
A wide range of tests are currently available, with new tests and updates being added. Most tests are single tests with only one swab, but a few are multi-tests, with two swabs, such as the MDT or Multi Drug Test.
They can be used to test a wide range of suspect materials:
- Powders- Powders may be swabbed directly, making sure to rub the swabbing pad into the powder with the proper pressure in order to have it adhere to the pad.
- Pills, Tablets, or Crystals- These materials should be crushed down to powder form for best results with swabbing. While swabbing pills directly can give the correct result, the best results are achieved by swabbing these items after they have been crushed to powder form to avoid false results
due to pill coating or inconsistent content of said item.
- Capsules- Carefully remove powder from inside the capsule and test powder directly.
- Solid Material- Solid material can be more difficult to test, but swabbing these items directly with enough force to get some of the material to rub off onto the pad will yield the best results. Brown or Black Tar Heroin for example, can be swabbed directly with some effort.
- Plant Material- Plant material can be rubbed directly. Marijuana for example, should be swabbed to acquire THC from the surface of the plant.
- Liquid Samples- Place 1-2 drops of the liquid onto the swab pad, you should not dip the entire swab pad into the liquid.
- Non-Visible “Trace”- Non-visible amounts of substance may be collected and detected with the MobileDetect Pouch. Be sure to use adequate pressure with the swab in order to acquire material on the pad.
MDT Test for use with the FREE app
The MDT test is a two part test, with one part being a screen test to identify the class/type of drug, including Opiates, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, MDMA/Ecstasy, and the other to test for Fentanyl, and Fentanyl Derivatives. The test for Fentanyl and its derivatives are updated to reflect newly identified derivatives found on the streets.
DGS - General Screening Test for use with the FREE app
-Opiates: Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Propoxyphene, dextromorphine, diacetylmorphine, etc.
-Amphetamines: Methamphetamine, dextroamphetamine, dimethoxy-meth, benzphetamine, etc.
DCT - CBD/THC Test for use with the FREE app
The CBD / THC Test detects and differentiates between CBD and THC in Hemp products, CBD products, marijuana, hash oil, edibles, vape pens and more. It also provides presumptive determination of THC content above .3%
Other Drug Tests for use with the FREE app
We offer a broad range of additional presumptive drug tests as follows that can be used with the FREE app:
- DME - Meth/MDMA Test
- DMU - Mushrooms Test
- DKE - Ketamine Test
- DPC - PCP Test
- DGH - GHB Test
- DLS - LSD Test
- DSO - Special Opiates Test
- DHE - Heroine Test
- DCO - Cocaine Test
- DTC - THC Test
- DSY - Synthetic Cannabinoid Test
EGL - Gunshot Residue Test for use with the FREE app
Detection for the presence of lead which is present with the discharge of a firearm; bullet wipe consistent with the passage of a lead-bearing bullet; or vaporous lead residue left from discharge.
The test can be performed on number of surfaces after a firearm discharge, such as the firearm, victim’s hands, victim clothing, drywall, vehicle upholstery, curtains, carpet, etc.
Lead from firearm includes vaporous lead (smoke), particulate lead, lead in primer residues (e.g., lead azideor lead styphnate), lead bullet, or shot pellet wipe. Lead may be from other sources.
Multi-test field kit
Build your own field kit in a ruggedized protective case, with your choice of either 30 or 40 test pouches in multiples of 10. Once you have one, customize the contents as needed.
Each case has a custom insert and measures approximately