Specially formulated to develop latent marks on both non porous (e.g. glass, ceramics,) and semi porous surfaces (e.g. plastics, non-ferrous metals,) up to twenty-eight days after prints have been made. The powders provide 30% enhanced performance over existing powders.
Simply Better Powders powders and suspensions provide much better contrast and definition, producing sharper images with less background staining.
A range of stable core silica nano-particles has been engineered at the Simply Better Powder scale to produce a targeted set of properties suitable for a wide range of powder products. The end particle size is within the normal powder range while employing standard operational procedures and conforming to normal health and safety requirements.
- Simply Better Powders are smaller in size (nano-particles) than other fingerprint powders and develop latent marks with a higher definition
- Simply Better Powders are designed not to clump and excess powder can be easily removed from the brush
- Latent marks may be developed up to twenty-eight days after prints made
- Latent marks developed by SceneSafe Powders can be interrogated for drugs of abuse (cocaine, heroin, amphetamines, etc) pharmaceuticals, nicotine and explosives
- Safe to use with no additional HSE requirements
- Powders are available in both magnetic and non-magnetic forms in a wide range of colours and fluorescents for use on different surfaces
Simply Better Powders and Suspensions are applied using standard protocols and have been demonstrated in several studies to offer a superior lifted print resulting in 20%- 40% better contrast and definition across a range of surfaces when compared to standard commercial powders: Specially formulated to develop latent marks on non porous (e.g. glass, ceramics,) semi porous surfaces (e.g. plastics, non ferrous metals,) and porous surfaces up to twenty-eight days after deposition.
Independent studies show a marked improvement in image and contrast across a range of surfaces.
Laminate Wood Surface – increase of 42% in definition and 41% in contrast
White Ceramic Tiles - increase of 27 % in definition and 24 % in contrast
Brown packing tape- increase of 34 % in definition and 36 % in contrast
Covering All Latent Fingerprinting requirements
Application – Reported Comments
The Simply Better powders lift well and have much less propensity to smudge on acetate sheet.
In general Simple Better powders are finer and give a much smoother application.
The Simply Better black magnetic powder gives much less background staining.
The Simply Better Black powder can be enhanced with a sweeping motion while the excess is removed using a clean brush.
Simply Better magnetic powders also work well with large flat magnetic wands.
Simply Better Fluorescent magnetic powders with UV light are ideal for use on busy backgrounds e.g. paper currency giving good contrast and definition.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT
SIMPLY BETTER POWDERS
Contact us directly and we'll be happy to assist you.