Law enforcement officers responsible for reducing narcotics trafficking and drug abuse face more challenges than ever before. New drugs are appearing at an alarming rate and the global drug problem is spiraling out of control.
TacticID® was created to enable safety personnel to tackle their job with the most advanced technology available, enabling fast, accurate, secure threat identification all in a small, lightweight handheld form factor.
The TacticID® is a field-ready handheld spectral analysis instrument designed for non-contact forensic analysis by a variety of safety personnel including law enforcement, bomb squads, hazmat teams and more. TacticID® utilizes lab-proven Raman spectroscopy, allowing users to get real-time actionable identification of unknown chemicals, narcotics and many other substances while reducing operational uncertainty and response time.
High Definition Touch Screen: Ultra crisp HD display with touch
screen capability for on-the-spot note and text inputs
Designed for Safety: Scan delay up to 120 seconds and laser power adjustable
Unmatched Libraries: N model includes more than 1,000
items, GP over 10,000 items
Ease of Use: Designed for technical and non-technical users alike, featuring
simple, easy to understand menus and commands
- Rugged: Dust proof and splash resistant for field environments
Color-coded results: Red, Yellow and Green screens provide immediate
2 MODELS AVAILABLE
- More than 10,000 chemicals, toxic chemicals, explosives, precursors, narcotics, pharmaceutical drugs and cutting agents
- All in one system includes full library from the narcotics model
- Add custom library items
- Aimed at law enforcement, forensic identification sectors, forensic laboratories, bomb squads, hazardous material teams, military, and CSTs.
FIGHT THE WAR ON FENTANYL
- Fentanyl and similar new drugs are becoming the #1 narcotics issue in many countries around the world and agencies everywhere are looking for a better, safer and efficient way of detecting the drug.
- NO PHYSICAL HANDLING of the dangerous drug with TacticID® units, preventing the risk of serious death/injury
- Using TacticID®-GP or TacticID®-N, scanning of this dangerous drug can be done directly through plastics, bottles & other translucent packaging materials
- Fentanyl comes in different forms, TacticID® can handle numerous types of samples varying (but not limited to): solids, powders, liquids, and gels
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TACTICID® PRODUCTS?
Get in touch with us for an inquiry you may have dnd we'll be sure to help.